Pumpkin seed oil is obtained from the seeds of pumpkin through the process of the cold-pressing method. It is used for aromatherapy and many helpful external applications. It is used for smooth skin and it is good to massage oil. Pumpkin is used for the hair re-growth, skin care, female hair loss, acne scars, and scalp.
Use( Pumpkin Seed Oil):-
- Apply pumpkin seed oil (after mixing with coconut oil) to use as a moisturizer for sensitive skin.
- Apply pumpkin seed oil as a lotion for reducing redness and blemishes on the skin caused by acne and other skin irritations.
Fight Hair Loss:-
- Apply Pumpkin oil on the scalp and hair after warming. Wash off after an hour or keep overnight.
- Apply some drops of pumpkin oil after mixing with few drops of tea tree and neem oil and use it to massage your face.
- Apply few drops of pumpkin and use on the face and massage with gentle circular movements. Use this oil to massage your face regularly.
- Apply pumpkin seed oil on the affected area like bruises and massage.
- Apply 5-6 drops of pumpkin seed oil added to the diet. It can greatly reduce inflammation in the joints and reduce the pain of arthritis.